From beginners to winners and every dog in between
Have you ever wanted to do something fun with your dog? why not try Agility?
Most breeds are welcome and whilst no dog is too old to have a go at agility, dogs must be at least 7 months old.
Private one to one session are available. Don't forget to bring your dog!
- 1 2 1 private session is £35
- Group sessions are £45 per dog per month (basic membership)
(No more than five dogs in a group)
- Tuesday 1.45pm-2.45pm: Full
- Wednesday 1.45-2.45: Full
- Thursday 1.45-2.45: Full
- Saturday 8.30-9.30am: Full
- Saturday 10am-11am: Full
- Saturday 11.30am-12.30pm: Full
- Saturday 1pm-2pm: Full
- Saturday 2.30pm-3.30pm Full
Join my waiting list to be notified first of any spaces becoming available before being advertised here or facebook.
Outdoor venue and classes weather dependant.
Foundation agility skills for puppies
Tuesday 7th September @ 3.15pm
Start your puppy's agility career off on the right paw.
There is a lot for your puppy to learn before they start using any of the equipment. This is both to ensure their safety and to boost their learning skills.
This course will super charge your relationship with your puppy!
Once completed you can continue onto full agility training or just enjoy the fruits of your labor with a dog that chooses to be more responsive to you. Why wouldn't they once they learn that you are super fun to be with?
- 4 week course
- 1 hour per session
- designed for puppies from 7 to 12 months*
- Flat work only
- Spaces limited to 5 pups - only 2 spots left
*age depends on breed, larger breeds will need to start later.