Agility for beginners
Have you ever wanted to do something fun with your dog? Increasing both you and your dogs fitness levels and strengthening your relationship – why not try Agility?
All breeds are welcome and whilst no dog is too old to have a go at agility, dogs must be at least 8 months old.
Private one to one session to give you homework to do. Don't forget to bring your dog!
- 1 2 1 private session is £25
- Group sessions are £8 per dog
- Field hire for max 2 handlers: £10
(No more than six dogs in a group)
- Tuesday 2pm - 3pm: Creating waiting list to start. I need 3 more to start classes.
- Wednesday 2pm - 3pm: Full
- Thursday 2pm - 3pm: Full
- Sunday 10am - 11am: Full
Sunday 1130am - 12:30pm: Full
Sunday 1.30pm - 2.30pm (kids): 1 space
Sunday 3pm - 4pm: Full
PS: Let me know via text or phone when you are on the way so I can send you the gate code.
Outdoor venue and classes weather dependant.