Terms and conditions
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served, basis. Fees are payable in advance.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon booking. This includes important information about your class so please read it carefully.
- Please make a note of the date, time and venue of your class upon booking to ensure you attend the correct course.
- By purchasing a product from Pinkfox Dog Training, you agree to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Cancellation of the course by Pinkfox - we will offer an alternative date. If this is not suitable you will receive a full refund. Cancellation may occur if the course is significantly undersubscribed.
- Cancellation by you up to 10 working days prior to the course start date - refund minus £10 administrative charge.
- Cancellation by you within 10 working days of the course - refund minus £30 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation after course start date - no refund. There will be no partial refunds or transfers for missed classes or for 1-2-1 training sessions with less than 24 hours notice.
- If we find the class environment does not suit your puppy or dog we will discuss this with you and suggest an alternative training option.
Legal & Safety
- Dogs and puppies who attend our training classes and courses must be fully up to date with vaccinations and we may require proof.
- Owners hold full responsibility for their dogs at all times.
- Owners may only bring one dog into class at any time.
- Dogs must be kept on lead at all times unless instructed otherwise by your trainer.
- Choke chains, pinch collars, and extendable leads can be dangerous and have the potential to injure dogs or owners and will not be allowed in training. Shouting at, manhandling, or hitting your dog damages your relationship and will not be allowed in training.
- You are responsible for your child and supervise him/her at all times. Carefully supervise your dog around other people's children. Please don't let your child approach another dog without checking with the owner that it is safe to do so.
- Please observe Social Distancing Guidelines at all times. Hand Sanitiser will be available but please do bring your own.
- If you show any signs of Covid-19 symptoms, please follow Government guidelines to self-isolate and discontinue the in-person courses.
- We may wish to photograph or film your dog for our records or for marketing purposes. Please let us know if you do not wish your dog to be photographed or filmed.
- Dogs should not be brought to class if they are unwell. We suggest that owners still attend without their dogs - this helps in continuation of the training.
- If your dog has ever attacked another dog and caused injury requiring veterinary treatment, please let us know as they may need to be muzzled when attending class.
- We make every effort to ensure the safety of you and your dog during classes, but sometimes accidents do happen. All instances of accident or injury must be reported at the time they occur.
- By making a booking, you are accepting that participating in an activity with dogs, puppies, children and adults poses a risk of injury to yourself and your puppy or dog, and you agree to indemnify Pinkfox Dog Training for all personal injury and damage to property owned by you while attending our classes. You also agree to make any person who accompanies you to classes aware that they are also there at their own risk.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the courses.